It is an ideal facial treatment for people with very irritated skin, red, dry with a tendency to itching and a feeling of tightness or a tendency to exfoliate.
The above symptoms that create dermatological problems, often result from intense stress, the misuse of cosmetics or care equipment, but also the inappropriate use of drugs.
The result of all this is that the skin becomes more sensitive, with reduced natural defenses.
Desensitization with the use of specially selected products offers protective, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory action, which increases the skin’s resistance.
50,00€ (1 person – Duration 45 ′)
- For the Duration, the number of People and the Price of each Service / Product, be informed immediately below, in the “Online Service Order”.
- The Offers in our Services and Products are Continuous because you are… in the Center of our Interest!
Ask us to call you for your detailed Update.
- The Benefits Provided (Services, Products, etc.) are described in detail in each Offer.
This does not apply in combination with parallel promotions, nor can they be taken into account cumulatively.
Online Service Order
IMPORTANT NOTES for your Online Orders.
- “Day“, “Time“, and the other “Options” are required fields in order to make a reservation.
The final arrangement of the Appointments (Day / Time) is made after contact (e-mail / Phone call) of the Customer Service Department with you.
- Online Reservation is possible for dates at least seven (7) days apart.
If you want a shorter provision of our Services, please fill in the form “Ask us to call you” and we will contact you to arrange the procedures.
- For more than one (1) Reservations, please repeat the process for each Service you wish to include in your “cart”.
- The 10% Online Discount is NOT valid for the Services on Offer.
- The Online 10% Discount is automatically applied to each of your Choices, by adding it to your shopping cart.
- Once you select “Create a Personal Account” you will be able to view the ENTIRE History of your Orders
(Services you have selected in the past, Services on hold, WishList, etc.).
- The “Payment Methods” are mentioned in detail during the process of completing your Electronic Transaction.